Wednesday, March 18, 2009

She's gonna make me batshit crazy!!!

Hi, BB did show me a mistake on his progress report in math which I have corrected. Thanks. I don't have any breaks today. Please e-mail me with your concerns today, and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

The above is the first reply to an email I have sent my son's teacher this nine weeks. The grading period ends on Friday. I got a 2nd Progress Report from her yesterday. It shows two zeroes from the first week of February, one zero on a test last week, and one 40 on a test the following day. Keep in mind that the two zeroes from February were not on the list of work we just completed. How do you give a test and then not get a test paper back from all students? On the fifth grade level? Please tell me someone. I believe that the 40 was the mistake she is referring to, at least I hope it is.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment