Unfortunately, the attitude has begun early with this one. There was much sighing and eye rolling, nevertheless these are JB's answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Clean your room.
2. What makes mom happy?
When we do what she says.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I get bad grades.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
IDK that either.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Take care of everybody else.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job ?
Take care of TLL and H.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When...uhh...she gives us treats like going out for ice cream.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We go shopping together.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
You like to spend money and I like to save money.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she always says she loves me.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To go like shopping or something?
Musings from the Big Pink: Dead at 25
15 hours ago