- BB's long lost digital camera has been found. It was buried in an old sneaker in the back of his closet. When I returned it to him and told him where I found it...he said something along the lines of, "Oh yeah, I remember now."
- My son's math GPA went up a full grade today. Something about skipping a student when entering grades into the computer. Glad we pointed it out...sigh
- The second email his teacher replied to today was simply a cut and paste of my response to her. I am starting to suspect that she is even less computer literate than I am...and wondering if that isn't the root of many of the problems I feel like we're having with her.
- My Grandparents are *dropping by* tomorrow for a visit. I guess you only have to open the door practically naked once before they take the hint and start giving you notice.
- My toilet...still isn't working. The good news is that the mess is confined to the toilet. I have no idea what to do about it either. Planning on emptying a few bottles of something like Liquid Plumber to see if that will help.
- I have now gone through three plungers. Lucky number four?
- My dishwasher is making funny noises. I think it is protesting the multiple loads it has done since the upstairs toilet leaked into the dish cabinet.
- I have given up messing with the stove. I think I'm going to buy an induction hot plate. I doubt that it will make me look any more like Kelly Ripa...but I'm not paying to get my landlord's stove fixed.
- Because of the stove issue, tonight's dinner was comprised of frozen waffles, assorted fruit, microwaved eggs, and ice cream for dessert.
Louie's Adjustment To A Third Dog
4 days ago