Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh, the thinks they can think...Final Episode

Just for the heck of it, I added what I thought their answers would have been in blue...live and learn. Here are BB's answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Play as many video games you can.
I love you!
2. What makes mom happy?
The idea of winning the lottery and hiring a housekeeper.
Actually, this one did make me very happy.
3. What makes mom sad?
When Hercules tries to destroy the house.
When Daddy leaves.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I'm not really sure how you make me laugh.
Making funny faces.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Getting smacked in the back of the head a lot.
Spoiled.
6. How old is your mom?
28?
28.
7. How tall is your mom?
About maybe 5'2"
5'6"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Spend time with us.
Absolutely right, with napping as a close second.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Watch H and TLL and go shopping.
Clean.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Holding the world record for doing the most laundry.
Being your mother.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Shopping.
Reading. I really hate to shop.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Cleaning the bathroom.
He is right, though I would have thought they would have gone with math/science.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
You don't have a job.
Take care of us.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Tijuana Flats.
Dessert, never met one I didn't like, except maybe Tapioca.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
What makes me proud of you, is that you are the best Mom.
When she has all of our clothes, shoes, book bags, and papers laid out when we wake up.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ewww. I can't figure that out. Oh wait...you can be Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents, cause you're mean and you nag.
The Mom from The Incredibles.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
We go to the movies.
Play.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both like chocolate.
We are both LAZY.
19. How are you and your mom different?
We like to do different things.
She isn't computer smart.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you tell me you love me.
Because she is strict.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Whole Foods.
To take a nap.

1 comment:

  1. I so wanted one of my kids to say I would be Elastagirl! No one did. You'd think they've never seen me rescue a sippy cup from the nether regions of the minivan while going 60 mph down the freeway!

    Oh well. I'm a mom. I'm used to disappointment.

    ReplyDelete