Wednesday, April 1, 2009

There is always a 'but'

I miss my babies very much, but...

  • TLL and I woke up at 10:00 this morning after going to sleep at 9:30 last night.
  • TLL and I took our naps at 12:30 this afternoon...just two and a half hours after we started our day.
  • We napped for two and a half hours.
  • My cat is asleep on his back with his tummy in the air, something we haven't seen him do since H started crawling.
  • I haven't cooked anything since the weekend.
  • I have taken a shower and brushed my teeth every single day this week.

Why don't I remember it being this easy when I only had one?

1 comment:

  1. And right now you have four fewer butts than usual!

    My husband and I always remark that we can't believe we thought one was hard. Can't believe we thought two was hard. Can't believe how easy it is to have just one out of the mix. It's amazing what we get used to isn't it?

    I am absolutely green with envy. At least it's happening to a nice lady!

    ReplyDelete