Thursday, April 2, 2009

Is it wrong to covet another's ex husband?

BERLIN (Reuters) – A German woman has divorced her husband because she was fed up with him cleaning all the time.
German media reported the wife got through 15 years of marriage putting up with the man's penchant for doing household chores, tidying up and rearranging the furniture.
But she ran out of patience when he knocked down and rebuilt a wall at their home when it got dirty, Christian Kropp, court judge in the central town of Sondershausen, said on Thursday.
"I'd never had anyone seek a divorce for this," he said.


Okay...so where are all the other important details, like his picture, and if he likes children?

7 comments:

  1. He can come here... I'll give him a quick fifteen years... Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right this article needs a picture and phone number. Can I just rent him for a week? I think Greg would agree to it. He'd be so busy in my house that he wouldn't have time to even think about 'bedroom privileges'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if he has brothers. Or if he's for hire. Surely he'd clean for pennies on the dollar since he loves it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He would love to live here with us. Plently of cleaning to do and many walls to knock down. Have at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really bugs me when I miss spell things in the comments.
    Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn. I misspelled misspell.

    ReplyDelete