Friday, April 3, 2009

What do you mean "surprise"

Oh shit! Oh crap! Oh damn!

Confession time. I have been such a slacker this week. Oh my goodness! Such a slacker. My husband is coming home...now. Like he is on the road and driving this way. He'll be here in another three hours. He will see...oh my...he will see that all the organizing I was going to do, all the cleaning that I was planning for this Spring Break...I have so not even touched.

I have slept, (a lot...like roughly 14 hours a day...my baby girl ROCKS) I have played with my little lady every chance I got, I have read, I have watched television, I have snuggled with my dogs, I have taken long leisurely strolls with my daughter....but I haven't cleaned for SHIT. Like nothing. I have kept up with TLL's laundry, bottles, toys, etc. However, the rest of my house is still screaming, "we're so leaving for Spring Break....let's trash the place!"

Hubby wasn't supposed to be home until Tuesday night...I figured I had plenty of time. I'm so screwed!

Shit. Frig. Damn.

4 comments:

  1. Whoops!

    So worth it though, right? RIGHT?

    Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh. That's why men have bigger feet than women, right? So they can kick out of the way the messes that their offspring create? That's my story, anyway.

    Just put on one of your new, pretty "hooker" tops and he won't even notice!

    *grin*

    You know not to take advice from me, right? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he must of missed me, he is being pretty sweet. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's probably thrilled to have you rested rather than worn out.

    ReplyDelete