Sunday, April 5, 2009

12 years of marriage summed up like so

H: No fun for the rest of my life. Just kids.
H: Yeah, alimony and child support, I like that. Like that would happen.
H: *sigh* Work hard, and there is nothing left. Nothing. Is this what the rest of my life is going to be like?
H: *finally addressing me* Honest to you, this is all your fault. Is all your fault, all these kids. Really it is you know. Women have more control over these things, it's true.

  • My husband can be a huge jackass.
  • I'm so thrilled that he is here to screw up my routine for the next two weeks.
  • An added bonus is all the sunshine he is bathing us in while he's here.
  • If you are wondering what prompted the monologue...? So the fuck am I.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Viv, I'm so sorry. Everything is so much worse in the golden light of marital discord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best that I can do for you right now is take your side and say he does indeed sound like he can be quite the Jackass. I hope things improve for you soon.

    ReplyDelete