- The bug guy is coming to spray today and my house is a disaster.
- I don't really want to bring the tree home today, but, I won't be alone in a car again until after Christmas.
- I would like to go get a massage today, but, if I do that, would I need to leave my trusty girdle at home?
- My trusty girdles are actually tank top-ey things that I ordered one sleep deprived night last year, that should have served as clue number one that I was pregnant again, but, I digress, I have since grown attached to them. I wish that I could remember more about their origins than having seen them on a late night infomercial.
- I am never buying oranges again, because my kids don't seem to find anything wrong with peeling them and leaving the trash behind on the floor/counter/wherever.
- I will need to take emergency rations to the pay-per-pound laundry place. Those rations will not include any towels or blankets.
- If I don't get off my girdled ass, I'll still be here when the pest control dude comes, and I would rather not be here to claim responsibility for my failures.
Fuck your Foggy magic.
2 days ago