Monday, October 12, 2009

Sleep deprivation and awards (maybe, I might be hallucinating)

My three year old finally collapsed. After returning him to his bed approximately 1,999,999 times, I gave up and let him run around the family room while I sterilized bottles, played on the computer, and put away laundry. He has fallen asleep still holding a book on the bottom stair. It is 1:00 a.m. I used to love it when he napped during the day, but, I feel that way no longer, because even the shortest of naps overcharges his batteries and then we have marathon sleepy time struggles like we experienced tonight. I. Am. So. Tired.

Jen over at Diagnosis: Urine has given me an award which cheers me up greatly. Thanks Jen! The easy part is passing it on, six of my favorite bloggers are:




  1. Monica at I'll Raise You 5

  2. Tanya at Our 'Homemade' Family'

  3. Cindy at Oh Crap! Life Lessons of raising 6 Children

  4. Kim at Stuck in the Suburbs

  5. Shosh at Day by Glorious Day

  6. Stacey at Willowjak Boys

Now, should you want to pass on the love, the rules are simple, answer the following 35 questions in one word and name six of your favorite bloggers!


1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? thinning
3. Your mother? arrrgh!!!
4. Your father? miserable (kidney stone)
5. Your favorite food? dessert
6. Your dream last night? dream???!!!
7. Your favorite drink? beer (Dogfish Head 120 min. IPA, if you haven't tried it, you should!)
8. Your dream/goal? sleep
9. What room are you in? den
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? toddlers
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? SLEEPING!!!
13. Where were you last night? football
14. Something that you aren't? svelte
15. Muffins? top...
16. Wish list item? nanny
17. Where did you grow up? beach
18. Last thing you did? phone
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? many
22. Friends? who?
23. Your life? crazy
24. Your mood? weary
25. Missing someone? nope
26. Vehicle? Dodge
27. Something you’re not wearing? perfume
28. Your favorite store? Gymboree
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Doctor's
31. Last time you cried? bedtime
32. Your best friend? Terry
33. One place that I go to over and over? store
34. One person who emails me regularly? sis
35. Favorite place to eat? Al's

2 comments:

  1. I have realized (finally...) that having Micah nap through the day is the worst thing ever. I put him to bed up to 2 hours early when he's overtired though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks!! Now to figure out 6 people.

    Any silver lining with the sleep? Ahhhaha that's funny huh.

    ReplyDelete