Monday, September 21, 2009

Scary stuff and stupid stuff too

There is very little new that I have to post about today. My husband is home right now. He drove up on Friday complaining about feeling ill and having chest pain. He saw his doctor this morning who wrote him out of work (if he still has a job I suppose) for two weeks and made appointments for my husband to see both a cardiologist and a psychologist for his concerns about the way stress is affecting him right now.

I am just angry and hurt looking on. I know that there isn't anything that I can do to make this situation right for my husband, but, I am frustrated by that. I. Am. Mommy. Therefore, it is my job to fix things. I seriously hate not being able to wave the magic wand over this whole mess and make it go away!

I am hoping and praying that the biggest thing we can lose out of this whole big mess we find ourselves in is a job, and not my husband, with all this stress that he feels his is drowning under right now. It is like all the nerves and worries about my husband's heart are constantly on my mind now.

Okay, as you all can see, this quick update is VERY optimistic, right?

On another sore topic...my father made my son an email account without my knowledge or permission. In addition to the email account he set up a PUBLIC profile for my son, listing his full name, picture, age, grade, school, and address. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? I am livid. Scared and livid. I have since deleted the account, but, please explain why an adult would expose a child to potential internet predators and real life ones that way? Grrrrr!!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely avoid posting a child's full name and full birth date. Social security numbers get stolen that way, and sometimes the child discovers an already-ruined credit rating when he/she is an adult.

    ReplyDelete