Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back home again

Yesterday BB, TLL, BG, and myself came home to stay. We had been staying with my grandparents so that I could have some help (they gave me lots) and rest (not so easy when you miss your own bed) but, it just felt like time to come home. After my first night since leaving the hospital, looking after the babies by myself...I feel pretty good. I got to spend some quality time with BB and the girls were actually pretty gentle on me last night. H will be home later today. I am looking forward to seeing him. I have missed my little devilish one quite a bit.

I didn't mean to sound so dire in my last post, I guess I am just still a little shaken up. Should be that I finish these fine antibiotics and live happily ever after. I was just astounded at the speed at which everything happened when I fell ill. I had made pancakes that morning and had been getting the kids ready to go to the mall, when the bottom dropped out and I was in pain and gravely ill. Glad that is over.

Thanks for your thoughts, well wishes, and prayers. It has helped enormously to know that there are people out there that said a little prayer for me and mine.

I have some awesome pictures of my girls getting baths at Nana's house, and I will try to post those later. Here is hoping for a good day...for all of us!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are home and feeling better. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to read that you're feeling better. I hope you still are.

    ReplyDelete