Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tiptoe among the tulips

My life right now is inside out, upside down, and sideways. I see precious little of my children. I see precious little of my fur and feather babies. However, I still bask in the love of good friends, a good man, and a wonderful family. In spite of the craziness that surrounds me and defines me at the moment...I still keenly feel, love, joy, and happiness. The question that remains is if there is a way to marry all of those feelings with the different roles I must play as a mother, partner, friend, and companion.

I know that I am being a little cryptic in my post. I ask that you forgive me for that. I will write something more detailed and definitive soon. In the meantime, will you all please tell me how you manage to play all the cards life deals you concurrently? Most of all, will you share how you manage (if indeed you do) from feeling inadequate in one venue while you concentrate on another? My inquiring mind wants to know...

3 comments:

  1. Very cryptic indeed! What is UP girl?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my thoughts. I can't really comment on the "how do you do it" becuase I only have one and I still can't seem to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat and would like to know the answer to this as well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete