Friday, January 6, 2012

A new lease on life...and blogging too

Even though it would be my husband's fondest wish, my New Year's resolution isn't to diet, but, rather to make my way back to the blog world.  My little blog, so long abandoned, was such a great outlet for me, and diary of our lives.  From the Proud family to all of yours...Happy New Year!  And check back with me on Monday for updated pictures, a new post, and our family's latest news.  For now I'll leave you all with a picture of the seventh Proud child.


8 comments:

  1. I was actually wondering how you are doing, welcome back! I need to follow suite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually wondering how you are doing, welcome back! I need to follow suite...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back Viv l have missed reading your blog looking forward to the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monday has come and gone. :) Glad you're going to write again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete