Thursday, November 8, 2012

They did WHAT in Washington?

Washington has decided to legalize pot.  That sealed the deal.  Screw the bills.  I'm going.  Not for that reason particularly, but, because I decided it was an omen.  And that was that.  Flight booked.

I am already having a trying day.  The house is a wreck.  Jeff is grumpy...ahem, 'not awake yet.'  The sinusitis I have been fighting for...I don't even know how long is making me feel like death!  It's all good though, because I am excited!  I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel that...hark...isn't a train!  See how a vacation can do a girl a whole mountain of good?

If you all remember Boss Lady (who takes exception to the name and is a really dear person that I love ever so much) you will know how excited I am to be spending Friday and Saturday nights at her house watching the dogs and birds!  They were so cute when I visited yesterday!  I can't wait for that either!

Enjoy your day guys, I think that in spite of the odds, I am going to love mine!

1 comment:

  1. What?? Seriously!
    Wow, this is news to me!
    I hope you feel better soon and get to enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete