Monday, February 16, 2009

It makes me crazy

Him: If you take H upstairs and lay down with him, I'll do the dishes.
Me: Deal.

The result: I put H to sleep and then figured since I was there I might as well stay put. Hubby put the one pot that I hadn't washed and his plate in the sink and ran water over them.

Him: YOUR GRANDFATHER IS HERE TO FIX THE DOOR. I CAN'T WATCH THREE (yes three, two were away) KIDS BY MYSELF. GET OUT OF BED AND GET DOWNSTAIRS. NOW!!!
Me: silence

The result: I am in a bad mood half the day, silently fuming over being yelled at and his outrage over me expecting him to watch three children on his own. *snort*

Him: Why are you in such a bad mood?
Me: You didn't need to scream at me.
Him: *looking confused* I'm not screaming.
Me: This morning, when you woke me up.
Him: Oh? That? I was mad then, but I'm fine now.
Me: but, I'm not fine.
Him: Why? Are you mad at me? That was nothing. Just forget about it.

The result: This post

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. That is all I can say without being maybe a little bit nasty. ;) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete